Allah swt prescribed solah with a scheduled time, the time for solah is fixed by Allah swt Himself.
Allah swt says:
فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ ۚ إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا
Establish the Solah (prayer) verily the Solah (prayer) has been decreed upon the believers a decree of specified times.
Solah is our private time to communicate with our Creator, to beg for Allah’s forgiveness. Thus it is important to do it on time as soon as the Adzan is heard.
There are many reasons to establish solah on time, such as :
• It is a sign that we are putting Allah first and foremost before anything else
• We remember Allah unfailingly.
• Solah is the identity of a Muslim
• We will be protected from shaitan when we establish solah on time because shaithan runs away when the Adzan is heard and solah is started.
• Our dua will be maqbul faster because we put Allah first
• To establish a relationship with Allah swt
Ya Allah we beg You to forgive all our wrongdoings, grant us thoufeeq to establish solah on time as You have scheduled.
Ya Allah accept our solah and forgive all our shortcomings. Ameen ameen ameen Ya Allah.