Alhamdulillah, with Allah’s rahmah, pandemic has been slowly lifted…..all of us are now back to our normal routine with our normal schedules of dunia activities.
SubhanaAllah ! What a Ni’mah of Allah swt … for a believer, everything Allah decrees for the believer, whether in ease or hardship, will be good for him. If he experiences ease, he remains grateful and is rewarded. If he experiences hardship, he remains patient and is rewarded.
Our beloved Nabi ( saw) reported to have said that
عَجَبًا لِأَمْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِ إِنَّ أَمْرَهُ كُلَّهُ خَيْرٌ وَلَيْسَ ذَاكَ لِأَحَدٍ إِلَّا لِلْمُؤْمِنِ إِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ سَرَّاءُ شَكَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ وَإِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ ضَرَّاءُ صَبَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ
Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him, and if he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.
May I apologize to all my dear readers, for being unable to write my usual articles as I have been kept busy because of many reasons.
For several weeks, I was an emotional roller coaster! SubhanalLah, my mother had to go in and out of the hospital many times in the last 2 months….. Allahu Akbar.
May Allah swt grant Shifa to my beloved mother and continuously be showered Rahmah on her, and be granted with sihat wal aafiyyah Ameen Ameen Ameen Ya Allah
When I studied surah al-Asr, it has made me realize that we are constantly at loss unless we steadfast ourselves with Iman in Allah and continuously do the righteous deeds.
It also teaches us that we must enjoin each other about Allah, Nabi and Islam. We must keep each other and ourselves in remembrance of Allah at all the time.
How do we keep ourselves in remembering Allah:
• Always keep in company of good people who are always remembering Allah swt.
• Always look for those who are in need, to give them help , so that, we are always thankful to Allah who gives all the Ni’mah of this dunya
• Always give sadaqah so we are always grateful to Allah for giving us the abundance of rizq
• Always be in thoubah and always asking for Allah’s forgiveness.
• Always try to increase doing sujud, this will constantly lead your Qalb to feel Allah’s presence within you unfailingly and you will never become a careless person about Allah, and His zikr in your life
Ya Allah, You are the One Who constantly give rahmah to Your servants.
We beg You to steadfast us on the straight path and constantly keep us in a state that we always remember You
Ameen ameen ameen Ya Allah.