Doing Thaubah is the reflection of our true Iman. Every one of us must do Thaubah to our Allah Who Created us, then only our Iman is complete. Thaubah means repenting for a sin immediately, promising Allah to not repeat the same evil again and beg Allah for His forgiveness. Certainly, those who constantly repent are the most beloved to Allah.
Allah swt says, “Verily, Allah loves those who repent and those who purify themselves.” [Al-Qur’an 2:222]. Therefore, we must know how do we perform our Thaubah to our beloved Allah
1. When we do Thaubah We must surrender, submit the whole self and beg for His forgiveness, that is the sign of our slavery to our Allah Who Created us.
2. When we do Thaubah we must feel regret for doing the misdeed or feeling remorse for the act of sin that we have just committed.
3. When we do Thaubah we must stop doing the sins or misdeeds immediately or as soon as we have realized that we have committed a sin knowingly or unknowingly and realized that it was a sin.
4. When we do Thaubah we must have a clear intention by our Qalb to not to repeat ever again such misdeeds through our words, acts and thoughts.
5. When we do Thaubah we must beg for the forgiveness of Allah sincerely and consciously to not to repeat it.
6. When we do Thaubah we must witness consciously that only Allah can forgive all our minor and major misdeeds and sins those we have committed intentionally or not intentionally.
7. When we do Thaubah we must do it immediately, we must not delay our Thaubah because we do not know when would be our final breath to return to our Allah.
7. When we do Thaubah immediately we must do more righteous deeds to replace those committed sins and must increase more isthighfar with ZikruLlah and solawat up on our beloved Nabi Muhammad sollaLlahu alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam.
May Allah swt accept our sincere Thaubah an -Nasuha from our Quloob-Hearts.
Ya Allah swt we beg You for Your Rahmah to erase all our sins from the book of our deeds which You have recorded. Ya Allah we beg You to accept our Thaubah an -Nasuha for all our minor or major, seen or unseen sins those we have committed intentionally or unintentionally, knowingly or unknowingly. Ameen ameen ameen Ya Allah.