Do Not Take For Granted Our Health And Time. There is a Dire Reason not to Ignore these realities.
The covid19 pandemic has brought health hazards to many people. Allahu Akbar. Very unfortunately, little do we realize that, we are focusing and most often giving the least importance to our health and our time in our daily lives.
We must not forget that Allah has granted our health and our time out of His mercy, He may take them back from us at any time when He wishes.
This is an undeniable “fact” that we need to have realized during this pandemic, we are truly frightened! We are fighting for our wellbeing…. and survival, do not know where to go and turn to??? We do not have anywhere to turn except to our beloved Allah swt.
Let this be a reminder for myself and for all of us, NauzubiLlahi minzalika.
Our Health :
Thus when we have a good health, what do we do with it? Do we properly utilize our good health for the following :
• To transform our life style only to please Allah and for the sake of Allah.
• To utilize our health, wealth and time for the sake of Allah
• To safeguard our health with proper religious guidance, food and physical activities like exercises and riadah
• To do everything for Allah according to the sunnah of our beloved Nabi (saw)
• To do all our obligatory and voluntary ibadah and all deeds /tasks only to seek the pleasure of Allah.
• To spent our health and time in remembrance of Allah
• To always be thankful to Allah’s uncountable ni’mat especially our health that no one else can give us except Allah swt alone.
Our Time :
Similarly, when we have time on our hands, do we utilize our time to do things for our safety net dunia and akhirat for the sake of Allah?
Have we given our time and commitment towards Allah or are we just wasting our precious time in idle? NauzubiLlahi min zalika
For example, are we utilizing our time to :
• Spent time only for the sake of Allah and in His path. Do not waste time by any means, time is so precious
• Spent time only to obey Allah and His messenger
• Spent time to do our maximum ibadah for Allah
• Spent time to become a responsible khalifah of Allah on earth
• Spent time to remember Allah while standing, sitting and sleeping (lying position)
• Spent time to utilize for the good purposes – do not spent time in social media for any non-beneficial activities or for any useless purposes
Ya Allah, we beg You for Your forgiveness, mercy and Maghfirah in dunia and akhirat.
Ya Allah, we beg You to give all of us mentality to realize the importance of all Your given ni’mat (bounties).
Ya Allah we beg You to not to include us among those who ignore Your bounties and take their health, wealth and time for granted.
Ya Allah we beg You to grant steadfastness for all of us to utilize our health, wealth and time only for You according to Your decrees.
Ya Allah, we beg You to steadfast all of us on Your ZikruLlah, that we may always remember You.
Ya Allah, we beg You to grant all of us thoufeeq to utilize our health, wealth and time especially during our good well-being….. Ameen ameen ameen Ya Allah.